To start an inspection do as
You must first start
Scorpion with the correct profile
- Go to the Windows Start menu
- Select Start - Programs - Tordivel Vision Solutions - Scorpion.
A profile selection dialog is shown.
- Select the wanted profile and
press OK. Scorpion starts.
Scorpion is ready to start the inspection
- Press the Start main button and Scorpion is running.
- Press the Stop button to stop Scorpion
For every new image an inspection is automatically executed. The
image can either be triggered from an internal scheduler or an
- Start - starts automatic inspections
- Stop - terminates automatic inspections
- Setup - will activate/close Service / Settings configuration
- Save - saves the profile
- Inspect - perform an Inspection
- Help - activates Scorpion Help
- Close - terminates the Scorpion application