Backward compatibility is very important in Scorpion.
This means that functions or tools never are removed except with major
The tools in this section are tools
that are kept to keep Scorpion backward compatible.
It is not recommended to use the tools in a new profile unless it contains
functions not available in other tools. Normally all the functionality is
included in other tools in Scorpion.
The following tools are in the Legacy group:
- PolarLine - returns the length
and angle of a line
- Obsolete because : All geometry tools return line and angle
- PointDistance -
calculates the distance between two points
- BlobTool - simple blob tool
- Obsolete - replaced by Blob1
- MultiIntensity - measures
intensity in multiple polygon roi regions
- Can be valuable for a special task - tool not really